In this webcast, pharma market research experts Anthony Greenwood, Chris Gaj and Brett Gardiner look at the challenges and opportunities for effectively launching combination therapies across tumor types and, referencing their experience in oncology, demonstrate how integrated insights from payers, KOLs, community oncologists and patients can help support bio-pharma companies with oncology assets in all stages of clinical development.
What are the key takeaways?
- Learn about the major themes, challenges and opportunities for marketing an oncology therapy in combination, including clinical trial design, pricing, sequencing and product attributes, amongst others
- Understand implications of combining therapies from more than one manufacturer, anticipated pricing challenges and considerations for indication expansion
- Understand the payer environment in oncology across the US and EU and uncover what evidence payers are looking for to make decisions about combination therapies
- Understand how KOLs see oncology market evolving and how combination therapies will be utilized
- Understand what effect patient characteristics may have on eventual treatment choice
- Learn how integrated insights across all stakeholder groups can benefit launch strategies