During our 20+ years in business, we have supported the successful launch of over 1,000 global pharma brands across many therapy areas and territories.
This simple guide is aimed at helping companies who don’t have their own in-house research team. It outlines the key steps to creating a programme of research which will deliver the crucial insights for an effective marketing launch strategy.
The guide contains:
- Steps to developing a research programme
- Marketing information system
- Research toolkit
- Primary research requirements across the lifecycle
- Secondary data sources with HCPs and Patients
- Qualitative and quantitative case studies