During our 25+ years in business, we have supported the successful launch of over 1,000 global pharma brands across many therapy areas and territories.
This simple guide outlines the key steps to creating a program of research which will deliver the crucial insights for an effective marketing launch strategy.
The guide contains:
- Steps to developing a research program
- Marketing information system
- Research toolkit
- Primary research requirements across the lifecycle
- Secondary data sources with HCPs and Patients
- Qualitative and quantitative case studies