Quality and compliance
We aim to deliver quality in every aspect of our service, from day-to-day project management and survey design, through to fieldwork, analysis, insights and recommendations
We are proud to be members of the pharmaceutical market research governing bodies and the main market research associations listed and follow their guidance on all matters relating to market research codes of conduct, data protection and adverse event reporting.
Rigorous training in research excellence
All our researchers, from graduates to senior managers, participate in a comprehensive, ongoing training and development programme. We run fortnightly lunch-and-learn sessions where employees share their experiences and teach others about new techniques and approaches in market research. Our Qualitative and Quantitative Centres of Excellence, run by senior Directors with expertise in their field, share best practice and nurture innovation.
We take compliance extremely seriously and we have a great confidence in the robustness of our compliance procedures:
- Globally all our offices are BHBIA members and all our staff are BHBIA compliant in Adverse Events and Ethical and Legal Requirements (and EphMRA compliant in Europe)
- Our Compliance Officer continually improves and develops existing procedures, ensuring that all researchers’ training is complete and up-to-date
- All our freelancers globally are trained in AE to a BHBIA standard
- We abide rigorously by client specific requirements
- All our global fieldwork agency partners comply with applicable regulations and self-regulatory codes of practice in the countries in which they operate
- We comply with the professional code of conduct and strict operating standards of a range of widely renowned professional organisations such the Market Research Society, BHBIA, EphMRA and ESOMAR
- All our staff are trained in and updated on our internal policies (anti-bribery and corruption)
Our Staff Handbook provides employees with our expectations and standards relating to business practice and professional ethics. We aim to uphold the highest standards and expect our employees to do the same.
At the end of every project, we invite clients to tell us about their experience via our short, online feedback survey. Results are distributed internally every six months and we use the findings to highlight any areas for improvement. A summary of the findings appears here on our website.
- Our latest awardsRichard Head presented with MR Excellence award at EphMRA Conference
We were delighted to exhibit, sponsor and present three papers at the EphMRA conference where Director Richard Head was presented with the runner-up award for ‘Business Impact through Innovation’.read more »Research Partnership and Janssen awarded runner-up in the EphMRA MR Excellence Awards
We are delighted to announce that an entry submitted by Janssen and Research Partnership for the 2019 EphMRA MR Excellence Awards has been awarded runner-up in the ‘Business Impact through Innovation’ category.read more »Janssen & Research Partnership win prestigious BHBIA Best Business Impact award
We are delighted to announce that Janssen and Research Partnership have won the BOBI (Best of Business Intelligence) Award in the Best Business Impact category at the BHBIA annual conference in London for our collaborative market research and consultancy work. The ‘Best Business Impact’ category, sponsored by Branding Science, is awarded for insights which have significantly increased a client's understanding of one or more of their…read more »
- Our latest newsResearch Partnership launches new patient Living with Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA) 2019 EU report
Living with Psoriatic Arthritis is new a report conducted amongst 265 patients in France, Germany, Italy, Spain and UK. The report is based on the findings from 30-minute quantitative online and qualitative telephone interviews with patients. It will provide an update on the existing Living with PsA report published in 2016 and will be available to purchase in October 2019. The report is intended to…read more »Research Partnership publishes new patient Living with Ankylosing Spondylitis & nr-axSpA EU & US 2019 reports
Living with Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS) & nr-AxSpA are reports based on quantitative studies conducted online in the 5EU and US. The AS 5EU report comprises of interviews with 385 patients in France, Germany, Italy, Spain and UK, while the AS US report is based on a study of 136 patients. The Living with nr-AxSpA report comprises of interviews with a total of 78 patients in…read more »