Quality and compliance
We aim to deliver quality in every aspect of our service, from day-to-day project management and survey design, through to fieldwork, analysis, insights and recommendations
We are proud to be members of the pharmaceutical market research governing bodies and the main market research associations listed and follow their guidance on all matters relating to market research codes of conduct, data protection and adverse event reporting.
Rigorous training in research excellence
All our researchers, from graduates to senior managers, participate in a comprehensive, ongoing training and development programme. We run fortnightly lunch-and-learn sessions where employees share their experiences and teach others about new techniques and approaches in market research. Our Qualitative and Quantitative Centres of Excellence, run by senior Directors with expertise in their field, share best practice and nurture innovation.
We take compliance extremely seriously and we have a great confidence in the robustness of our compliance procedures:
- Globally all our offices are BHBIA members and all our staff are BHBIA compliant in Adverse Events and Ethical and Legal Requirements (and EphMRA compliant in Europe)
- Our Compliance Officer continually improves and develops existing procedures, ensuring that all researchers’ training is complete and up-to-date
- All our freelancers globally are trained in AE to a BHBIA standard
- We abide rigorously by client specific requirements
- All our global fieldwork agency partners comply with applicable regulations and self-regulatory codes of practice in the countries in which they operate
- We comply with the professional code of conduct and strict operating standards of a range of widely renowned professional organisations such the Market Research Society, BHBIA, EphMRA and ESOMAR
- All our staff are trained in and updated on our internal policies (anti-bribery and corruption)
Our Staff Handbook provides employees with our expectations and standards relating to business practice and professional ethics. We aim to uphold the highest standards and expect our employees to do the same.
At the end of every project, we invite clients to tell us about their experience via our short, online feedback survey. Results are distributed internally every six months and we use the findings to highlight any areas for improvement. A summary of the findings appears here on our website.
- Our latest awardsJanssen & Research Partnership win prestigious BHBIA Best Business Impact award
We are delighted to announce that Janssen and Research Partnership have won the BOBI (Best of Business Intelligence) Award in the Best Business Impact category at the BHBIA annual conference in London for our collaborative market research and consultancy work. The ‘Best Business Impact’ category, sponsored by Branding Science, is awarded for insights which have significantly increased a client's understanding of one or more of their…read more »Research Partnership and Janssen are 2017-18 BOBI Awards finalists
We are delighted to announce that an entry submitted by Research Partnership with Janssen has been selected as a finalist in the Best Business Impact category at this year’s BOBI (Best of Business Intelligence) Awards for our combined work in helping to reverse the fortunes of one of their established products, which up until recently had been suffering from declining market growth in the UK.…read more »Director Richard Head is joint winner of the 2017 EphMRA President's Award
We are delighted to announce that Research Partnership’s Richard Head is joint winner of the 2017 EphMRA President's Award for his contribution to pharmaceutical market research.read more »
- Our latest newsResearch Partnership launches new patient Living with Diabetes (LATAM) 2018 report
Living with Diabetes is a study conducted amongst approximately 200 Type 2 (T2D) diabetes patients in Brazil and Mexico. The report will consist of quantitative 30-minute online and qualitative telephone interviews with T2D patients. Results will be available to purchase October 2018. US and EU markets planned for launch in 2018/2019, for costings and full proposal, please contact Mariel Metcalfe. The report is intended to help…read more »Janssen & Research Partnership win prestigious BHBIA Best Business Impact award
We are delighted to announce that Janssen and Research Partnership have won the BOBI (Best of Business Intelligence) Award in the Best Business Impact category at the BHBIA annual conference in London for our collaborative market research and consultancy work. The ‘Best Business Impact’ category, sponsored by Branding Science, is awarded for insights which have significantly increased a client's understanding of one or more of their…read more »