Quality and compliance
We aim to deliver quality in every aspect of our service, from day-to-day project management and survey design, through to fieldwork, analysis, insights and recommendations
We are proud to be members of the pharmaceutical market research governing bodies and the main market research associations listed and follow their guidance on all matters relating to market research codes of conduct, data protection and adverse event reporting.
Rigorous training in research excellence
All our researchers, from graduates to senior managers, participate in a comprehensive, ongoing training and development programme. We run fortnightly lunch-and-learn sessions where employees share their experiences and teach others about new techniques and approaches in market research. Our Qualitative and Quantitative Centres of Excellence, run by senior Directors with expertise in their field, share best practice and nurture innovation.
We take compliance extremely seriously and we have a great confidence in the robustness of our compliance procedures:
- Globally all our offices are BHBIA members and all our staff are BHBIA compliant in Adverse Events and Ethical and Legal Requirements (and EphMRA compliant in Europe)
- Our Compliance Officer continually improves and develops existing procedures, ensuring that all researchers’ training is complete and up-to-date
- All our freelancers globally are trained in AE to a BHBIA standard
- We abide rigorously by client specific requirements
- All our global fieldwork agency partners comply with applicable regulations and self-regulatory codes of practice in the countries in which they operate
- We comply with the professional code of conduct and strict operating standards of a range of widely renowned professional organisations such the Market Research Society, BHBIA, EphMRA and ESOMAR
- All our staff are trained in and updated on our internal policies (anti-bribery and corruption)
Our Staff Handbook provides employees with our expectations and standards relating to business practice and professional ethics. We aim to uphold the highest standards and expect our employees to do the same.
At the end of every project, we invite clients to tell us about their experience via our short, online feedback survey. Results are distributed internally every six months and we use the findings to highlight any areas for improvement. A summary of the findings appears here on our website.
- Our latest awardsJanssen & Research Partnership win prestigious BHBIA Best Business Impact award
We are delighted to announce that Janssen and Research Partnership have won the BOBI (Best of Business Intelligence) Award in the Best Business Impact category at the BHBIA annual conference in London for our collaborative market research and consultancy work. The ‘Best Business Impact’ category, sponsored by Branding Science, is awarded for insights which have significantly increased a client's understanding of one or more of their…read more »Research Partnership and Janssen are 2017-18 BOBI Awards finalists
We are delighted to announce that an entry submitted by Research Partnership with Janssen has been selected as a finalist in the Best Business Impact category at this year’s BOBI (Best of Business Intelligence) Awards for our combined work in helping to reverse the fortunes of one of their established products, which up until recently had been suffering from declining market growth in the UK.…read more »Director Richard Head is joint winner of the 2017 EphMRA President's Award
We are delighted to announce that Research Partnership’s Richard Head is joint winner of the 2017 EphMRA President's Award for his contribution to pharmaceutical market research.read more »
- Our latest newsResearch Partnership publishes new patient Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis (EU, Japan & Canada) 2019 reports
Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is a report based on 431 patients diagnosed with RA in the 5 EU markets (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK), 56 patients in Japan and 112 patients in Canada. The study consists of 30-minute quantitative online and qualitative telephone interviews with patients. The qualitative interviews are enhanced with insights generated from pre-interview patient exercises – such as patient diary entries…read more »New appointments in our UK, Lyon and US offices
Research Partnership is delighted to announce new appointments across our offices. Boon Yap joins the Market Access team in the UK as Associate Consultant. Boon previously worked at ICON (formerly PriceSpective), where he conducted payer research and was the internal payer expert, as well as the designated country expert of China and Taiwan. Also in the UK, Scarlett Collins joins as Research Analyst and Ana…read more »Research Partnership is listed in the Alantra Pharma Fast 50 annual report
Research Partnership has been ranked 42nd in the top 50 fastest-growing companies in the UK, with a compound annual growth rate of 12%.read more »