Quality and compliance
We aim to deliver quality in every aspect of our service, from day-to-day project management and survey design, through to fieldwork, analysis, insights and recommendations
We are proud to be members of the pharmaceutical market research governing bodies and the main market research associations listed and follow their guidance on all matters relating to market research codes of conduct, data protection and adverse event reporting.
Rigorous training in research excellence
All our researchers, from graduates to senior managers, participate in a comprehensive, ongoing training and development programme. We run fortnightly lunch-and-learn sessions where employees share their experiences and teach others about new techniques and approaches in market research. Our Qualitative and Quantitative Centres of Excellence, run by senior Directors with expertise in their field, share best practice and nurture innovation.
We take compliance extremely seriously and we have a great confidence in the robustness of our compliance procedures:
- Globally all our offices are BHBIA members and all our staff are BHBIA compliant in Adverse Events and Ethical and Legal Requirements (and EphMRA compliant in Europe)
- Our Compliance Officer continually improves and develops existing procedures, ensuring that all researchers’ training is complete and up-to-date
- All our freelancers globally are trained in AE to a BHBIA standard
- We abide rigorously by client specific requirements
- All our global fieldwork agency partners comply with applicable regulations and self-regulatory codes of practice in the countries in which they operate
- We comply with the professional code of conduct and strict operating standards of a range of widely renowned professional organisations such the Market Research Society, BHBIA, EphMRA and ESOMAR
- All our staff are trained in and updated on our internal policies (anti-bribery and corruption)
Our Staff Handbook provides employees with our expectations and standards relating to business practice and professional ethics. We aim to uphold the highest standards and expect our employees to do the same.
At the end of every project, we invite clients to tell us about their experience via our short, online feedback survey. Results are distributed internally every six months and we use the findings to highlight any areas for improvement. A summary of the findings appears here on our website.
- Our latest awardsRichard Head presented with MR Excellence award at EphMRA Conference
We were delighted to exhibit, sponsor and present three papers at the EphMRA conference where Director Richard Head was presented with the runner-up award for ‘Business Impact through Innovation’.read more »Research Partnership and Janssen awarded runner-up in the EphMRA MR Excellence Awards
We are delighted to announce that an entry submitted by Janssen and Research Partnership for the 2019 EphMRA MR Excellence Awards has been awarded runner-up in the ‘Business Impact through Innovation’ category.read more »Janssen & Research Partnership win prestigious BHBIA Best Business Impact award
We are delighted to announce that Janssen and Research Partnership have won the BOBI (Best of Business Intelligence) Award in the Best Business Impact category at the BHBIA annual conference in London for our collaborative market research and consultancy work. The ‘Best Business Impact’ category, sponsored by Branding Science, is awarded for insights which have significantly increased a client's understanding of one or more of their…read more »
- Our latest newsProject Management Apprentices promoted to Research Analysts
We are delighted to announce the promotion of our UK-based Project Management Apprentices to Research Analysts.read more »Medical Technology specialist joins Research Partnership
Global healthcare market research consultancy Research Partnership has appointed Hannah Osborn as a MedTech Director in their UK offices in London. Hannah is a seasoned market research professional with over 13 years’ experience in healthcare research and consulting, focusing on medical devices over the past 7 years. She has experience in both qualitative and quantitative methodologies and is most passionate about using her consulting experience…read more »Research Partnership ranks in top 25 UK market research agencies
The UK’s best performing market research agencies were revealed this month with the publication of Research Live’s Industry Report for 2020, which includes the latest Market Research Society (MRS) League Tables. Based on available 2019 financial data that was compiled and analysed in November 2020, the MRS league tables identify and rank the best-performing research agencies and businesses according to their UK-based turnover and by…read more »