Quality and compliance
We aim to deliver quality in every aspect of our service, from day-to-day project management and survey design, through to fieldwork, analysis, insights and recommendations
We are proud to be members of the pharmaceutical market research governing bodies and the main market research associations listed and follow their guidance on all matters relating to market research codes of conduct, data protection and adverse event reporting.
Rigorous training in research excellence
All our researchers, from graduates to senior managers, participate in a comprehensive, ongoing training and development programme. We run fortnightly lunch-and-learn sessions where employees share their experiences and teach others about new techniques and approaches in market research. Our Qualitative and Quantitative Centres of Excellence, run by senior Directors with expertise in their field, share best practice and nurture innovation.
We take compliance extremely seriously and we have a great confidence in the robustness of our compliance procedures:
- Globally all our offices are BHBIA members and all our staff are BHBIA compliant in Adverse Events and Ethical and Legal Requirements (and EphMRA compliant in Europe)
- Our Compliance Officer continually improves and develops existing procedures, ensuring that all researchers’ training is complete and up-to-date
- All our freelancers globally are trained in AE to a BHBIA standard
- We abide rigorously by client specific requirements
- All our global fieldwork agency partners comply with applicable regulations and self-regulatory codes of practice in the countries in which they operate
- We comply with the professional code of conduct and strict operating standards of a range of widely renowned professional organisations such the Market Research Society, BHBIA, EphMRA and ESOMAR
- All our staff are trained in and updated on our internal policies (anti-bribery and corruption)
Our Staff Handbook provides employees with our expectations and standards relating to business practice and professional ethics. We aim to uphold the highest standards and expect our employees to do the same.
At the end of every project, we invite clients to tell us about their experience via our short, online feedback survey. Results are distributed internally every six months and we use the findings to highlight any areas for improvement. A summary of the findings appears here on our website.
- Our latest awardsRichard Head presented with MR Excellence award at EphMRA Conference
We were delighted to exhibit, sponsor and present three papers at the EphMRA conference where Director Richard Head was presented with the runner-up award for ‘Business Impact through Innovation’.read more »Research Partnership and Janssen awarded runner-up in the EphMRA MR Excellence Awards
We are delighted to announce that an entry submitted by Janssen and Research Partnership for the 2019 EphMRA MR Excellence Awards has been awarded runner-up in the ‘Business Impact through Innovation’ category.read more »Janssen & Research Partnership win prestigious BHBIA Best Business Impact award
We are delighted to announce that Janssen and Research Partnership have won the BOBI (Best of Business Intelligence) Award in the Best Business Impact category at the BHBIA annual conference in London for our collaborative market research and consultancy work. The ‘Best Business Impact’ category, sponsored by Branding Science, is awarded for insights which have significantly increased a client's understanding of one or more of their…read more »
- Our latest newsAnnouncing a change of leadership at the US Philadelphia office
Research Partnership’s Philadelphia office is announcing a change of leadership from the start of 2020. President Harriet Kozak will be stepping down in order to take retirement at the end of 2019, and will be replaced by Sabera Hyderally, current Director of MedTech, North America, who will take over as the Head of the Philadelphia office from 2nd January 2020. Harriet Kozak has been successfully…read more »Mandira Kar joins as Research Director
We are delighted to announce that Mandira Kar has joined Research Partnership as a Qualitative Research Director. Mandira is an expert in ethnography with over 15 years’ experience in market research, and joins us from Ipsos Healthcare Ethnography. She has previously worked in a wide range of research industries including consumer and digital and has experience in many global markets, especially emerging markets, having lived…read more »New appointments in our UK headquarters
Research Partnership is delighted to announce new appointments in our UK headquarters. Aiyaz Mohammed joins as Associate Director in Therapy Watch, Tilly Lowkis joins as Business Development Manager and Apriya Rathour joins as Business Development Executive. We also welcomed an intake of 4 new Graduates to the UK office. Aiyaz Mohammed has previous market research experience working at Ipsos and Opinion Health prior to joining Research Partnership’s…read more »