Quality and compliance
We aim to deliver quality in every aspect of our service, from day-to-day project management and survey design, through to fieldwork, analysis, insights and recommendations
We are proud to be members of the pharmaceutical market research governing bodies and the main market research associations listed and follow their guidance on all matters relating to market research codes of conduct, data protection and adverse event reporting.
Rigorous training in research excellence
All our researchers, from graduates to senior managers, participate in a comprehensive, ongoing training and development programme. We run fortnightly lunch-and-learn sessions where employees share their experiences and teach others about new techniques and approaches in market research. Our Qualitative and Quantitative Centres of Excellence, run by senior Directors with expertise in their field, share best practice and nurture innovation.
We take compliance extremely seriously and we have a great confidence in the robustness of our compliance procedures:
- Globally all our offices are BHBIA members and all our staff are BHBIA compliant in Adverse Events and Ethical and Legal Requirements (and EphMRA compliant in Europe)
- Our Compliance Officer continually improves and develops existing procedures, ensuring that all researchers’ training is complete and up-to-date
- All our freelancers globally are trained in AE to a BHBIA standard
- We abide rigorously by client specific requirements
- All our global fieldwork agency partners comply with applicable regulations and self-regulatory codes of practice in the countries in which they operate
- We comply with the professional code of conduct and strict operating standards of a range of widely renowned professional organisations such the Market Research Society, BHBIA, EphMRA and ESOMAR
- All our staff are trained in and updated on our internal policies (anti-bribery and corruption)
Our Staff Handbook provides employees with our expectations and standards relating to business practice and professional ethics. We aim to uphold the highest standards and expect our employees to do the same.
At the end of every project, we invite clients to tell us about their experience via our short, online feedback survey. Results are distributed internally every six months and we use the findings to highlight any areas for improvement. A summary of the findings appears here on our website.
- Our latest awardsRichard Head elected Associate Member to the EphMRA Board
We are pleased to announce that Director Richard Head has been re-elected to the EphMRA Executive Board 2015 following a vote by other Associate Members.read more »Research Partnership nominated for BHBIA BOBI Award
Research Partnership has been nominated for the 2013-14 BOBI Award ‘Agency I would most like to work with’ for the second year running.read more »
- Our latest newsResearch Partnership has been ranked in the Pharma Times Pharma Fast 50
Industry Magazine Pharma Times has partnered with Catalyst Corporate Finance to publish a detailed analysis of the 50 fastest growing private, independently owned pharma companies in the UK and Research Partnership has been listed top 3 in the consulting category. Research Partnership is proud to have been placed in the league table, proving that our clients continue to regard the company as a valued consulting…read more »Research Partnership has published a new Living with Lupus (SLE) market report for 2017
SLE is a progressive and debilitating disease which affects 5 million people worldwide. Living with Lupus (SLE) is a quantitative study conducted online amongst patients in the US, France and Germany. The report consists of 30-minute online interviews with 262 SLE patients (including those with lupus nephritis); fifteen follow-up qualitative interviews were also conducted. All patients were required to be on an immunosuppressant or biologic…read more »Research Partnership makes annual donation to Forever Projects
We are delighted to announce that Research Partnership has made a seasonal donation of US$5,000 to our chosen charity, Forever Projects. Fundraising efforts by our employees throughout the year contributed to this total.read more »