Sales reps who can no longer see doctors are using conference call software to deliver electronic detailing, physician education and medical conferences have become virtual events delivered online. Patients who can’t access doctor visits are turning to the internet for information about symptoms, diseases, treatment and support. Doctors are having telephone or video consultations with patients.
In this webcast, experts Pei Li Teh and An-hwa Lee consider the impact the pandemic has and will continue to have on marketing in global healthcare and look at the continued shift towards digital communications as a means to engage physicians and patients.
They look at a number of marketing channels, with a focus on medical conferences, rep detailing, physician and patient education and patient support programmes. They also look at how marketing of the activities has had to adapt under COVID-19 and what this means for the evaluation and testing of these new approaches.
Find out how to:
- Improve digital engagement with HCPs and patients
- Evaluate your marketing of conferences in a virtual format
- Understand changes to the patient journey and delivery of patient support
- Optimise user experience of digital assets
- Consider digital communication trends post COVID-19