Digital healthcare solutions have seen a sharp rise in recent years and the healthcare industry is keen to provide optimal digital tools and services for their customers. In this webcast, our digital experts from Singapore, Wan Ling Neo and Gabriel Teh investigate the current landscape, the challenges to adoption and the future for telehealth.
They discuss what this means in terms of the new business questions for pharma. Using case studies from recent projects, they demonstrate how immersive, real-world market research techniques can be used to understand stakeholder needs and perceptions of telehealth propositions, in order to provide insights into optimal design and delivery.
- The role and rise of digital solutions and telehealth in healthcare delivery
- The challenges for telehealth adoption
- The new business questions for companies looking to invest in telehealth solutions
- How immersive methodologies can deliver the insights needed to develop an effective telehealth solution
- Examples of methods used in recent projects
- Considerations for the future of telehealth