Thank you for your interest in Research Partnership! We encourage you to explore the career opportunities highlighted on our vacancies page.
We would like to make all candidates aware of recruitment scams in which fraudsters pretend to represent prominent companies such as Research Partnership in order to obtain sensitive personal and financial information. Fraudsters have set up bogus websites and used fake emails to create the impression they are from the company in order to carry out the deception.
As part of the fraud, unsuspecting candidates may be invited to participate in bogus interviews, asked to fill out fabricated employment applications and, on occasion, have even been issued fake offer letters, all with the ultimate goal of trying to entice victims to pay money or divulge sensitive personal information.
Please be cautious to the points below as your progress your job search.
Be wary of:
- Unsolicited communication from an individual or websites with which you are unfamiliar, or whose domain name is inconsistent with the actual business.
- Correspondence from free e-mail accounts like Yahoo, Hotmail or Gmail. Our recruiters may initiate communication with candidates via LinkedIn, however, employees will not solicit candidates through a non-Research Partnership e-mail address or phone numbers.
- Communications that do not include information about a specific job opening (or the job description is vague) and/or extend a job offer without an interview.
- Communications at the application phase requesting sensitive personal data or information, such as your national identification number, date of birth, social security number, national insurance number, bank account information, passport information or any number appearing on identity documents. We will never ask for these details at the pre-employment phase.
Be wary of:
- Utilization of video chat rooms (e.g. Google Hangouts) to conduct interviews. We conduct our video interviews over Zoom, MS Teams or using Cammio (a licensed pre-recorded video interview platform we use in our graduate recruitment process) only.
- Our Recruitment Processes never involves Skype or Telegram, we never conduct interviews over text, chat or email.
- Our Talent Acquisition team and you will always have a telephone or video conversation (with a camera on) via Zoom or MS Teams, or you will have Zoom or MS Teams interviews with multiple Research Partnership individuals whose names you will know in advance.
- For graduate or entry-level roles, the final interview stage will be conducted in-person at a Research Partnership office, where you will meet multiple interviewers and members of the team.
Other information to be careful about:
- Requests from Research Partnership for monetary payments at any point in the hiring process. We will never make such requests.
- Job opportunities that come from people you do not know and appear “too good to be true”.
- We will never ask our future employees or candidates to pay for their equipment or office set up. Equipment is always provided by Research Partnership.
We thank you for your career application with Research Partnership and look forward to speaking with you.