In this webcast, Pei Li Teh and Wan Ling Neo, explore the myriad of new therapies in oncology in APAC and address 3 critical business questions which pharmaceutical marketers will need to address in order to demonstrate value to multiple stakeholders and leverage opportunities in the region:
- What will encourage doctors to discuss novel treatments as early as possible rather than reserving efficacious therapies as a last resort?
- What will motivate and influence a patient population to pay for an efficacious high-cost cancer treatment?
- How can brands maximise their return on investment within the short time frame before new entrants come in?
What are the key takeaways?
- The opportunity for novel therapies in Asia
- Maximising launch opportunity
- Evaluating value of novel therapies