Living with Ulcerative Colitis Report
Are you looking for a deeper understanding of the emotional needs, behaviours and treatment programmes of patients living with UC?
Living with UC Report
(Report update planned for 2018)
Published: EU report - October 2016, US report - September 2017
Deliverables: PowerPoint presentation
Markets: EU or US or EU & US (Paediatric add on data is also available to purchase with EU report)
Living with UC is a syndicated report which offers valuable insights into patient attitudes and behaviour.
We recognise pharma brands need access to unique insight if they are to develop effective products and treatments and relevant communications messages. Living with UC is designed to provide an in-depth understanding of the UC disease patient journey across Europe, from diagnosis through treatment and ongoing management unveiling patients attitudes, needs and treatment programmes.
Gain an in-depth understanding of:
- Diagnosis pathway
- Extent to which UC impacts day-to-day activities and emotional wellbeing
- Degree of stress / anxiety associated with UC
- Symptoms that have the greatest impact on UC sufferers
- Reasons for delay in treatment initiation
- Level of satisfaction with current treatment and unmet needs
- Awareness of and attitudes towards biosimilars
- Segmentation: five segments identified and described (only available with EU report)
For further information please contact our team to discuss further on +44 7584 625 836 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org