Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis Report
Are you looking for a deeper understanding of the emotional needs, behaviours and treatment programmes of patients living with rheumatoid arthritis?
Living with RA Report
Published: March 2016
Deliverables: PowerPoint presentation
Markets: EU or US or EU & US
Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis is a syndicated report which offers low-cost, high-value quantitative insight into patient attitudes and behaviour.
We recognise pharma brands need access to unique insight if they are to develop effective products and treatments and relevant communications messages. Living with RA is designed to provide an in-depth understanding of the RA disease patient journey, from diagnosis through treatment and ongoing management unveiling patients attitudes, needs and treatment programmes.
Gain an in-depth understanding of:
- Life with rheumatoid arthritis from the patient perspective
- Attitudes to rheumatoid arthritis and the impact it has on patients’ lives
- Attitudes to interaction with physicians/nurses/therapists
- Attitudes towards treatments received, including differences between biologics and non-biologics
- Treatment sequencing
- Awareness of and attitudes towards biosimilars
- Patient segments
- Suggested improvements and unmet needs in treatments
For further information please contact our team to discuss further on +44 7584 625 836 or via email to email@example.com