Living with Psoriasis (PsO) Report
Published: December 2017
Deliverables: PowerPoint presentation
“Living with Psoriasis” is a syndicated report which offers valuable insights into patient attitudes and behaviour.
We recognise pharma brands need access to unique patient insight if they are to develop effective products, treatments and relevant communications messages. Living with PsO is designed to provide in-depth understanding of the PsO disease patient journey, from diagnosis through treatment and ongoing management. It unveils patients attitudes, needs and support required at key stages of the journey.
Gain an in-depth understanding of:
- Diagnosis pathway of Psoriasis patients
- Extent to which Psoriasis impacts day-to-day activities
- Attitudes to interaction with healthcare professionals
- Symptoms that have the greatest impact on Psoriasis sufferers
- Attitudes towards treatments received, including differences between biologics and non-biologics
- Awareness of and attitudes towards biosimilars
- Unmet needs and patient expectations of improvements to the management of Psoriasis
- Five unique patient groups identified and profiled through segmentation analysis
For further information please contact our team to discuss further on +44 7584 625 836 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org