Living with NASH Report
Are you looking for a deeper understanding of the emotional needs, behaviours and treatment programmes of patients living with NASH?
View the Living with
NASH video below
Living with NASH is a syndicated report which offers valuable insights into patient attitudes and behaviour. The study was conducted with Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) and Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) patients.
NASH is currently not a well known condition; patients are surprised and anxious when they receive a diagnosis. Living with NASH delves into the diagnosis and management process and how this might be improved. There are currently few treatment options available, but pharmaceutical companies are working to develop products in this area and this report provides invaluable insights on the patient’s perspective.
Gain an in-depth understanding of:
- Extent to which NASH impacts day-to-day activities and emotional wellbeing
- Degree of stress / anxiety associated with NASH
- Symptoms that have the greatest impact on NASH sufferers
- Settings in which NASH is first recognised
- Common tests used to diagnose NASH and speed in which it is diagnosed
- Improvements to NASH management desired by patients
- Changes patients would have implemented had they known about NASH sooner
For further information please contact our team to discuss further on +44 7584 625 836 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org