Living with Lupus
Are you looking for a deeper understanding of the emotional needs, behaviours and treatment programmes of patients living with Lupus?
Living with Lupus Report
Published: December 2016
Deliverables: PowerPoint presentation
Markets: 2EU & US
Living with Lupus is a syndicated report which offers valuable insights into patient attitudes and behaviour.
We recognise pharma brands need access to unique insight if they are to develop effective products and treatments and relevant communications messages. Living with Lupus is designed to provide an in-depth understanding of the disease patient journey across Europe and the US, from diagnosis through treatment and ongoing management unveiling patients attitudes, needs and treatment programmes.
Gain an in-depth understanding of:
- Life with Lupus disease from the patient perspective
- Attitudes to Lupus and the impact it has on patients' lives
- Attitudes to interaction with healthcare professionals
- Attitudes towards treatments recieved, including differences between biologics and non-biologics
- Treatment sequencing
- Awareness of and attitudes towards biosimilars
- Patient segments
- Suggested improvements and unmet needs in treatments
For further information please contact our team to discuss further on +44 7584 625 836 or via email to email@example.com