Living with Crohn's Report
Are you looking for a deeper understanding of the emotional needs, behaviours and treatment programmes of patients living with Crohn’s Disease?
View the Living with
Crohn's video below
Published: July 2016
Deliverables: PowerPoint presentation
Markets: 5EU or US & 5EU
Living with Crohn’s is a syndicated report which offers valuable insights into patient attitudes and behaviour.
We recognise pharma brands need access to unique insight if they are to develop effective products and treatments and relevant communications messages. Living with Crohn’s is designed to provide an in-depth understanding of the Crohn’s disease patient journey across Europe and the US, from diagnosis through treatment and ongoing management unveiling patients attitudes, needs and treatment programmes.
Gain an in-depth understanding of:
- Life with Crohn's disease from the patient perspective
- Attitudes to Crohn's disease and the impact it has on patients' lives
- Attitudes to interaction with healthcare professionals
- Attitudes towards treatments recieved, including differences between biologics and non-biologics
- Treatment sequencing
- Awareness of and attitudes towards biosimilars
- Patient segments
- Suggested improvements and unmet needs in treatments
For further information please contact our team to discuss further on +44 7584 625 836 or via email to email@example.com