View the Living with
Living with AD report:
Published: December 2017
Deliverables: PowerPoint presentation
“Living with Atopic Dermatitis” is a syndicated report which offers valuable insights into patient attitudes and behaviour.
We recognise pharma brands need access to unique patient insight if they are to develop effective products, treatments and relevant communications messages. Living with AD is designed to provide in-depth understanding of the AD disease patient journey, from diagnosis through treatment and ongoing management. It unveils patients attitudes, needs and support required at key stages of the journey.
Gain an in-depth understanding of:
- Diagnosis pathway of AD patients
- Extent to which AD impacts day-to-day activities
- Degree of stress / anxiety associated with AD
- Symptoms that have the greatest impact on AD sufferers
- Reasons for delay in treatment initiation
- Level of satisfaction with current treatment and patient unmet needs
- Awareness of new products
- Three unique patient groups identified and profiled through segmentation analysis
For further information please contact our team to discuss further on +44 7584 625 836 or via email to email@example.com