US specialists with the experience and expertise to manage large-scale domestic research projects
Our senior team, comprising 18 Research Consultants, 2 Senior Methodologists and 8 Directors located on the East and West coasts, offer the national coverage and local expertise you need to address the marketing issues of the US market.
With the US healthcare system undergoing major reform right now, our clients are looking for a partner who:
- Can deliver fast results and be flexible and responsive
- Offers creative mixed-methodology solutions that make the most of limited budgets
- Understands the increasing emphasis on the patient as a key stakeholder
- Can provide in-house moderation and call on a network of experienced external moderators
- Delivers insights using a storytelling approach appropriate for presentation to the C-suite
- Maintains a high quality approach with rigorous training designed specifically for the US market
Our US researchers are supported by a 150-strong global team and offer the resources and capabilities you would expect of a world-class specialist. The team has extensive therapy area experience, particularly in areas of growth such as oncology, immunology, diabetes and auto-immune diseases.
Our team Access Partnership provides market access, pricing and reimbursement services to complement our market research offering.
Sharing our knowledge
We offer complimentary two-hour workshops on a number of issues in pharmaceutical market research and tailor these to the US market.
Our short webinars provide a brief overview of specific hot topics in pharma and key learnings from our experiences. Visit Rapport to download a recording of past webinars and find out about forthcoming events.
- Our latest articlesAssessing demand in emerging markets
We are often asked to conduct demand assessment studies in order to estimate the interest and likely uptake of a product prior to launch. The findings usually contribute to a wider market forecast. We use a number of market research tools to conduct these effectively, including:Simple product profile testingThe product description is presented and questions are asked around likelihood to purchase or prescribe and to…read more »Understanding the impact of Anaemia among people with CKD: a condition that is unrecognised and underappreciated
Head of “Living With”, Mariel Metcalfe and Associate Director Beth Clark, discuss the nature of Anaemia in CKD, treatment options and unmet patient needs.read more »