US specialists with the experience and expertise to manage large-scale domestic research projects
Our senior team, comprising 18 Research Consultants, 2 Senior Methodologists and 8 Directors located on the East and West coasts, offer the national coverage and local expertise you need to address the marketing issues of the US market.
With the US healthcare system undergoing major reform right now, our clients are looking for a partner who:
- Can deliver fast results and be flexible and responsive
- Offers creative mixed-methodology solutions that make the most of limited budgets
- Understands the increasing emphasis on the patient as a key stakeholder
- Can provide in-house moderation and call on a network of experienced external moderators
- Delivers insights using a storytelling approach appropriate for presentation to the C-suite
- Maintains a high quality approach with rigorous training designed specifically for the US market
Our US researchers are supported by a 150-strong global team and offer the resources and capabilities you would expect of a world-class specialist. The team has extensive therapy area experience, particularly in areas of growth such as oncology, immunology, diabetes and auto-immune diseases.
Our team Access Partnership provides market access, pricing and reimbursement services to complement our market research offering.
Sharing our knowledge
We offer complimentary two-hour workshops on a number of issues in pharmaceutical market research and tailor these to the US market.
Our short webinars provide a brief overview of specific hot topics in pharma and key learnings from our experiences. Visit Rapport to download a recording of past webinars and find out about forthcoming events.
- Our latest articlesNot just another PSP: 5 top tips for evaluating your patient support programme
Evaluating PSPs before launch is critical. We present you with our top tips for conducting successful market research to ensure your PSP is successful and maximises value to your customers.read more »The unprecedented challenge of pricing a coronavirus vaccine
Using findings from our recent COVID-19 impact study, Market Access Directors Rachel Howard and Brett Gardiner and Consultant Suzan Serip explore the challenges of pricing a coronavirus vaccine. Read our latest article for pharmaphorum.read more »Breaking policy and perceptual barriers: Biosimilars
Our specialist market access and Therapy Watch teams analyse RA prescribing data to identify how market access policies across Europe may have impacted the adoption of biosimilars. Read our latest article for pharmaphorum's Deep Dive.read more »
Harriet is President of our US operations. She has more than 25 years of experience in pharmaceutical market research, having held senior positions both agency and client-side. In 2011, Harriet was awarded the PBIRG President Award in recognition of her continual support of the organisation.