US specialists with the experience and expertise to manage large-scale domestic research projects
Our senior team, comprising 18 Research Consultants, 2 Senior Methodologists and 8 Directors located on the East and West coasts, offer the national coverage and local expertise you need to address the marketing issues of the US market.
With the US healthcare system undergoing major reform right now, our clients are looking for a partner who:
- Can deliver fast results and be flexible and responsive
- Offers creative mixed-methodology solutions that make the most of limited budgets
- Understands the increasing emphasis on the patient as a key stakeholder
- Can provide in-house moderation and call on a network of experienced external moderators
- Delivers insights using a storytelling approach appropriate for presentation to the C-suite
- Maintains a high quality approach with rigorous training designed specifically for the US market
Our US researchers are supported by a 120-strong global team and offer the resources and capabilities you would expect of a world-class specialist. The team has extensive therapy area experience, particularly in areas of growth such as oncology, immunology, diabetes and auto-immune diseases.
Our sister company the Access Partnership specializes in market access, pricing and reimbursement issues pertaining to the US landscape and can provide strategic recommendations on payer liaison.
Sharing our knowledge
We offer complimentary two-hour workshops on a number of issues in pharmaceutical market research and tailor these to the US market.
Our short webinars provide a brief overview of specific hot topics in pharma and key learnings from our experiences. Visit Rapport to download a recording of past webinars and find out about forthcoming events.
- Our latest articlesBringing sufferers out of the shadows – Reducing the emotional impact of living with Atopic Dermatitis
You can probably remember at least one of your friends in school who was always scratching and suffered from red, scaly skin rashes, perhaps on their elbows or backs of their knees, and if they were really unlucky, on their face? This child may have disliked going to the swimming pool and particularly suffered from flare-ups during cold winter or hot summer months. They might…read more »Good intentions, bad habits: Reforming mental healthcare in Latin America and the Caribbean
Published in eyeforpharma April 2018 by Marc Yatesread more »Out of the shadows: Mental health in the Asia Pacific region
Published in eyeforpharma February 2018 by Marc Yatesread more »
Harriet is President of our US operations. She has more than 25 years of experience in pharmaceutical market research, having held senior positions both agency and client-side. In 2011, Harriet was awarded the PBIRG President Award in recognition of her continual support of the organisation.