Pharma brand launch and post-launch marketing
Our insights and recommendations will give you the confidence to make the right strategic decisions to leverage the opportunities for your launched pharma brand
Once the pharmaceutical brand is launched, the marketing focus is on continually monitoring and maximising its performance across territories. Marketing teams need to understand what impact their campaigns are having on sales, what messages are resonating with stakeholders, brand perception, awareness and usage. Key questions at this stage include:
- What is our market share?
- What messages are being remembered by physicians?
- How is my advertising campaign performing?
- How is my pharmaceutical brand perceived by patients?
- What around-the-pill patient support can we provide?
- What are the barriers to take-up?
- What are the opportunities for line extensions?
- What impact will a competitor entrant have on my pharma brand?
Our custom pharmaceutical market research offerings include:
- Usage and awareness tracking
- Message recall
- Advertising tracking
- Line / brand extension research
- Patient experiential research
- Evaluation of generic attack
- Post-positioning and launch research
Our insights and recommendations will give you the confidence to make the right strategic decisions to leverage the opportunities for your launched pharma brand.