Developing the pharmaceutical product offering
Our insights and recommendations will give you the confidence to make the right strategic decisions as you develop the pharmaceutical product offering
Active compounds are developed into patented products for testing in clinical trials and investigational new drug applications are made with relevant regulatory bodies for approval. At this stage (around Phase III), marketing measures are developed to support the pharmaceutical product offering, covering such areas as the target product profile, market forecasting and preliminary positioning.
Key questions which need to be answered at this stage include:
- What is the best way to design clinical trials?
- What is the market opportunity?
- What is the likely size of the market segment?
- What should the product be named?
- What should be the general positioning for this product?
Our custom pharmaceutical market research offerings include:
- Clinical trial design evaluation
- Market opportunity assessment
- Name testing
- Market positioning
Our insights and recommendations will give you the confidence to make the right strategic decisions as you develop the pharmaceutical product offering.