Developing a pharmaceutical brand
Our insights and recommendations will give you the confidence to make the right strategic decisions as you develop the pharma brand
As the product nears launch, focus will turn to developing the product offering into a brand with its key benefits clearly defined and differentiated from competitors. Marketing will need to develop strategies for aspects of the brand such as pricing, positioning, promotion and packaging. Promotion is an important area with very specific challenges. Key questions which need to be answered at this stage include:
- What is the optimum product profile and formulation for this pharma brand?
- What is the optimum price for this pharma brand?
- How should this drug or product best be positioned in the marketplace?
- What key messages do we need to highlight with stakeholders such as payers, physicians, patients, etc?
- What should the pharma brand identity be – name, visuals, logo, packaging etc?
- How should we further segment the market?
- What communications should we use and what channels?
- What are the patients’ unmet needs?
- What is the likely demand / take-up of this new product?
- What is the competitive landscape?
Our custom pharmaceutical market research offerings include:
- TPP testing and demand assessments
- Pricing research
- Communications, concept and message testing
- Physician and Patient segmentation
- Patient research
- Competitor research
Our insights and recommendations will give you the confidence to make the right strategic decisions as you develop the pharma brand.