Analysis of Therapy Watch data, a real-time syndicated market tracking tool and Living With data, our syndicated patient report series shows that JAK inhibitors have already made a strong impression in the European RA market, where their convenient oral administration advantage may override cost considerations that would otherwise favour biosimilar uptake.
Watch this webcast, held in partnership with pharmaphorum uses the latest intelligence from both physicians and patients to look at emerging trends in the RA market, how these will shape the RA market of tomorrow and how companies can best position themselves for future success.
Topics covered include:
- The European RA market
- Current status and market situation of JAK inhibitors (key EU5 countries)
- Uptake curve of JAKS compared to other new entrants and biosimilars
- The patient profile and unmet needs in RA
- Profile of physicians prescribing JAKS
- Country differences
- The future of new classes of JAK inhibitors