Now, in the midst of this global pandemic, it has become imperative for all of us to accelerate use of the digital tools at our disposal. However, can virtual methodologies give us the level of insights that commercial teams require to make effective strategic decisions? And what does the future look like for digital market research in a post COVID-19 world?
In this webcast digital research experts Pei Li Teh and An-hwa Lee outline some of the digital methodologies that can best be used to meet your research objectives throughout the product lifecycle. From market assessment and understanding through to launching your brand and beyond. In particular, they focus on qualitative digital methods and discuss a range of tools from online communities and bulletin boards, virtual IDIs and groups, backroom brainstorms, WeChat and our proprietary mobile techniques Rx Potential, Rx Rationale and iComply. They also explore digital ethnography methods and platforms that are not only immersive and bring insights to life, but provide an additional depth of understanding.
What are the key takeaways?
- The features and benefits of key digital methods and how they can best be applied
- Considerations and challenges and how to overcome them
- How an upskilling of respondents' digital capabilities could impact on insight collection
- How a shift to digital might impact the future model of market research
- How digital methods can be used to provide similar and often better levels of insight than traditional techniques