Emerging markets offer the pharmaceutical industry attractive opportunities for growth. The challenge is where and how to find insight in these less well-known and rapidly changing countries.
Using our combined knowledge and years of experience of working in these territories, our emerging markets experts have produced this essential guide to help address some of the core challenges associated with conducting market research, addressing the fact that they have:
- Complex healthcare environments
- Unique and diverse healthcare systems
- Differing cultural norms
- Variable communication, technological and transport infrastructure
- A less developed, evolving local market research industry
This helpful guide can sit on your desk and provides information on both general considerations applicable to all emerging markets, as well as specific considerations in key countries and regions including Latin America, ASEAN, Middle East & North Africa and North Asia.
Gain answers to your key questions, such as:
- Which markets and cities to research?
- Which stakeholders to interview?
- What is the best executional method?
- How to build in stringent quality checks and balances
- Which public holidays will affect fieldwork?