We invest time recruiting the most talented people, nurturing their skills and helping them to develop their careers
We are looking for interns in the position of Research Analyst. You will be joining a friendly team of over 100 market researchers in a modern office environment in Putney, south-west London. This internship should last a minimum of 6 weeks. Our internship programmes are a chance for you to get valuable experience within a global healthcare market research agency, and also to give you the opportunity to apply to join our excellent graduate training programme once you complete your degree.
• You will be part-way through completing your undergraduate degree, and on-track for at least an upper second class (2:1) degree, or equivalent.
• You will be a proactive problem solver and a good team player. You will have a good head for numbers, and will have an organised approach to completing tasks.
• You will be passionate about learning the skills needed to work in market research, and will have an interest in the healthcare sector.
• Your role will focus on project management and analysis, working on multiple projects at a time, working alongside experienced researchers as part of a project team on a variety of market research projects.
• You will be responsible for the day-to-day liaison and management of the fieldwork team and freelancers on the project to make sure that they are keeping on track with the research, recruiting and interviewing the correct people to the timeline we have agreed. You’ll need to be confident to pick up the phone to speak to our suppliers as well as effectively managing emails.
• Whilst conducting project analysis you will listen to the audio files of qualitative interviews and analyse them. For quantitative projects you will spend time sense checking the data tables that we receive from our suppliers, and then chart the data into easily digestible charts and graphs in PowerPoint.
• With the majority of our 300+ annual projects conducted in multiple markets you will get the chance to research markets across the globe.
Please contact us if you are interested in the role.
About Research Partnership
We are the largest independent healthcare market research and consulting agency in the world. We collaborate with clients from the global pharmaceutical, medtech and biotech industries, providing research intelligence and strategic recommendations that elevate healthcare brands and power their success.